We Are Here To Help You After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Powerful Advocacy After an Injury
After an accident, your life can change dramatically. Even a minor injury can disrupt the rhythm of your life – preventing you from doing even the simplest daily activities you once took for granted. You will still have responsibilities to accomplish, but your priority will be getting well. You may miss time from work, but you will still have to pay your bills – including medical bills and other costs associated with your recovery. That is why it is essential to handle the details of an accident case properly from the beginning.
We Can Help
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or wrongdoing, the experienced Delaware County personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of Deborah M. Truscello can help to ensure that you receive the medical care and financial compensation you need to get on with your life.
We can help you build a strong case no matter what type of an accident you have experienced, and no matter what type of injury you have sustained. The following are some of the accident cases we have successfully handled:
An Accident May Give Rise to a Personal Injury Claim
- Bicycle Accidents – You are defenseless when struck while riding a bicycle. Injuries resulting from of this kind of accident can be devastating.
- Bus Accidents – The impact passengers experience during a bus accident can cause serious injury.
- Car Accidents – A car accident always happens unexpectedly, and even if you were wearing your seatbelt and doing everything right, you can experience severe injuries.
- Fender Bender Accidents – Even a minor accident like this can result in serious injuries.
- Head–On Collision – This type of an accident can be especially severe, especially at high speeds. There may be head injuries and other life-threatening injuries.
- Left–Turn Accident – With few exceptions, the driver turning left in this type of accident is usually considered to be at fault.
- Motorcycle Accident – Many drivers do not respect or understand safety when it comes to sharing the road with motorcyclists. This often results in serious accidents.
- Multiple Vehicle Accidents – This type of accident often occurs during rush hour, and on a busy highway. Whether the result of poor visibility caused by fog or heavy rain, the result can be deadly.
- Pedestrian Accidents – The injuries a pedestrian suffers when struck by a motor vehicle can be life-altering or life-ending.
- Pickup Truck Wrecks – Pickup trucks that are loaded with construction or other materials often have visibility issues, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Police Vehicle Accidents – When racing to the scene of an urgent call, police vehicles are sometimes the cause of accidents, especially if they were not following proper safety protocol.
- Rear-End Collisions – This type of collision can cause serious neck and back injuries, including whiplash. Such injuries can create a great deal of pain and a require a long period of recovery.
- Side-Impact Collisions – When struck on the side, a vehicle might spin or turn over, leading to serious consequences, including rollovers.
- Sideswipe Accidents – When another driver misjudges distance, they may sideswipe your car, leaving you with injuries and damage to your vehicle.
- Truck Accidents – The sheer size and weight of a tractor trailer can mean that even a minor accident can lead to very serious injuries, especially to those in smaller passenger vehicles.
Delaware County Car Accident Lawyers at the Law Office of Deborah M. Truscello Fight for Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
The aftermath of a personal injury – no matter how it happens – can be confusing and upsetting. We can help to eliminate the confusion and provide insightful guidance to build the strongest case possible for your injury. At the Law Office of Deborah M. Truscello, we offer compassionate, personal service based on years of knowledge and successful case outcomes. Please call 610-892-4940 or contact us online for a free consultation with an experienced Delaware County car accident lawyer. We serve clients throughout the Philadelphia area, including but not limited to Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County.
Attorney Deborah M. Truscello, has the compassion and sincerity to truly care about your situation and the knowledge and experience to help you. See Profile
Voted Reader's Choice Top Lawyer for Divorce & Family Law, Workers Compensation & Personal Injury 2017 for the Fourth Consecutive Year.